Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
Australia Day Public Holiday - Due to the DIL for Australia Day 2019 there will be a temporary delay in the processing of online orders. Orders resume processing on Tuesday 29th January 2019. We aim to process all orders as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.