Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
Public Holiday - Australia Day 26th January Due to the Public Holiday our office and warehouse location will be temporarily closed Friday 26th January and will return Monday 29th January. Any orders placed from Thursday 25th will be processed and shipped upon return. Please note that all payments are authorised payments only, we will not capture the funds until your order is processed. Kindly keep the funds available in your account for processing to minimise any delays.
For any urgent orders, we do recommend visiting your nearest Bloch Retail store.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays.Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- If you select an ATL (Authority to Leave) for eParcel, then the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibilty for missing packages left by the courier.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.